The Fury is Peter Lynn’s answer to demanding riders looking for a kite that is easy to use but at the same time offers huge performance potential.
Due to its high Aspect Ratio, the Fury flies fast, turns on a dime and delivers its power where you need it and when you need it. Combine these characteristics with Peter Lynn’s experience in perfecting kite-stability and the result is a kite that is not only very easy to pick up and ride off with but also a kite that makes high performance accessible for riders looking to boost their experience.
Improvements for this year range from improved handling, a bigger wind range and increased performance to balanced Dacron® reinforcements, Kevlar strut-ends and stronger in/deflate valves.
Characteristics & features
• 5-strut SLE freeride & racing LEI
• Great speed & upwind performance
• Superb handling and kite feedback
• Easy relaunch & maximum depower
• Quick, smooth & direct turning
• Maximum boost, lift & float
• Efficient and durable lightweight wingtips
• One pump system for easy setup
• Multiple trimming options
• Reinforced leading & trailing edge
• Extremely durable canopy