Designed for the youngest riders, My Free is ideal to develop balance and help your child learn to ride and master the scooter, with its low foot rest, steering lock, the height-adjustable handlebars and power-assisted steering.
- Safe learning - Steering lock button on front of deck (safe and simple hand- ling) for steering locking system to make learning easier.
- Scalable and practical - Height adjustable T-BAR handlebar which can be adjusted to 3 height positions as the child grows.
- Performance - X-CROSS deck design, strengthens the deck structure and im- proves directional turning performance to the T-BAR handlebar.
- User comfort - Low deck for better stability which improves the child’s perfor- mance. Less tiredness means longer riding times.
- Ergonomics of the handles - Handlebar grips made from durable, dual-injection material, for better comfort and more resistance.
- Safety and life span - Long and covered rear brake which allows better braking performance while preserving the back wheel.
- Assisted steering - The directional pivots (supports on the front wheels) are mounted on ball bearings for easier assisted steering.
- Quality of equipment - 2 x 121mm front wheels, and 1 x 80mm rear wheel in transpa- rent HQ (high quality) and HR (high rebound) PU (polyure- thane), with nylon cores, rolling on high quality ABEC 5 608ZZ bearings.
- Deck finishing Two-tone with two materials.
- Design and identity Revolutionary, stylish and smooth.